PLOTS HAUTE RÉSISTANCE
TEXSA fixed paving support pads are designed to support pedestrian paving and decking (not vehicles) above concrete and asphalt substrates as well as TEXSA waterproofing.
TEXSA offer two types of paving pads : fixed or adjustable.
Fixed paving support pads are available in two heights:
Adjustable paving support pads are composed of two elements:
1. A block head screw and height nut
The block head screw is high resistance moulded. The base paving support pads is 20 cm and has resistance fins and two water discharge openings.
Adjustable paving support pads are available in four heights:
-H 40 a 60mm
-H 60 a 90 mm
-H 90 a 150 mm
-H 150 a 260 mm
· Adjustable paving slab support pads can bear several paving slabs, be
used to level paving, by means of a fuss free, hand-operated specially
designed spanner included in each box an easy installation.
· Height nut is standard for each size of block head screw.
· Shock absorbers are manufactured with high density polyethylene. They
are placed upon the block head to maximise stability and improve
· Unlike other additional finishing this method of creating additional
protection allows water to fully drain beneath paving
· Fixed and adjustable paving support pads can be utilised upon concrete, and asphalt substrates as well as
TEXSA multi or single ply waterproofing.
· The adjustable paving slab support can be used to level out paving, by means of a fuss free, hand-operated
specially designed spanner (included in each bag).
· Bundling in bags allows greater mobility and comfort in the implementation phase of the deck, protecting the supports from the weather and facilitating reuse.
· Average number of pads:
- 7 pieces / m² with 40/40 cm paving stones
- 5 pieces / m² with 50/50 cm paving stones
· According to TEXSA Technical Approval, the maximum safe height for a paving support pads is 20 cm.
· High spreader fins can be adjusted for corners and along walling.
In cases where the user must provide data of a personal nature to TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU to use any of the Web services, the former will be expressly informed each time of the existence of an automated data base, the aim of same, those receiving the information and identity and address of the person responsible for data treatment, all with the aim of complying with that stipulated in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, for the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature. To this effect, TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU shall reserve confidentiality of the data obtained and the users can exercise all rights to access, amendment, cancellation and any others referred to in aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999.
TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU has adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature, to guarantee the security of the data of a personal nature, with the aim of preventing their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the requirements and conditions called for by Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11th June, in which the Regulation of safety measures of automated files containing data of a personal nature, is passed, notwithstanding the user's acceptance and knowledge that to date totally impregnable safety measures do not exist.
In case of doubt or the need to extend the information covering any of the above items, please do not hesitate to contact TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU.
TEXSA SYSTEMS SLU.
Polígono Industrial Can Pelegrí,
08755, Barcelona - Spain
Tel. (+34) 93 635 14 00
Fax (+34) 93 635 14 80